Advertising in Printed Larchmont Chronicle
Advertising Rates for the Print Version of the Larchmont Chronicle
|CONTRACT RATES: based on frequency and size.No bulk rates. To earn contract rates, advertisements must appear in consecutive issues. Contracts not run to completion will be short-rated.
For more information please call Pam Rudy (323) 462-2241, Extension 11.
|COST PER COLUMN INCH|
|Inches||1 time||3 times||6 times||12 times|
|1 thru 19||25.40||23.70||20.30||17.80|
|20 thru 39||24.40||21.70||18.70||17.00|
|40 thru 59||22.20||20.50||18.00||16.70|
|60 thru 80||19.10||18.00||16.70||15.90|
|COST PER FRACTIONAL PAGE|
|Full Page (80 col. in.)||1528.00||1440.00||1336.00||1272.00|
|Half Page (40 col. in.)||888.00||820.00||720.00||668.00|
|Quarter Page(20 co. in.)||488.00||434.00||374.00||340.00|
|Eighth Page (10 col. in.)||254.00||237.00||203.00||178.00|
|1/16 Page (5 col. in.)||127.00||118.00||101.00||89.00|
|CLASSIFIED: For information call 323-462-2241 ext. 16
|PRICE PER INCH|
|1 time||3 times||6 times||12 times|
$250 color for fractional page
$350 color for full page
REQUIRE HALFTONES 85 LINE SCREEN
- Tabloid newspaper.
- Type page size 10-1/4 x 16 inches (live space 10-1/4 x 15-3/4 inches).
Five columns to a page; one column is 1.875 inches wide, 2 columns is 4 inches wide, 3 columns is 6 inches wide, 4 columns is 8.125 inches wide, 5 columns is 10.25 inches wide.
- Finished same-size art work, reproduction proofs or veloxes accepted.
- No ad accepted with more than 50% of space solid reverse black.
- No charge for type composition; productions charges will be made on copy which cannot be included as part of original “line” shot, such as bendays, outlining, double burning and all other operations beyond actual-size “line” shot.
Bleed not allowable.
- All art work are subject to above applicable sales tax.
For electronical transmission remember to include all fonts and eps/tiff files.
Click for advertising deadlines.